Students that test positive for Covid-19 must follow the following protocols:
1. Upload positive test onto LAUSD Daily Pass
2. Stay home from school for 6 days (includes test day). (Day 0 - 5)
3. After 6 days student should retest. If they test positive , they may return to school if there are no symptoms but should wear a mask for 5 days.
4. Negative test after on Day 6, they may return with no mask.
5. Positive test on Day 6 with symptoms, must remain at home through Day 10.
6. After 10 days, all students can return to school regardless of test.
Please contact the Attendance Office for more information regarding Covid-19 protocols.