Welcome to Hale Charter Academy's Counseling and Guidance Office. Our focus and goal is to provide the support, guidance, and necessary structures for all our students to achieve academic and social successes and to develop a heightened sense of individual identity and respect for all people through becoming caring and compassionate citizens within our school and local community.
We aim to guide, counsel, and serve our students, through collaboratively and cooperatively working with our parents/guardians, teachers, and other support staff. Through such collaboration we will be best able to teach students the necessary academic and social standards and prepare our students for the ever changing global world in which they live and interact.
Each of the counselors at Hale is responsible for a particular grade level as well as other counseling related responsibilities. Please click on the "staff" link to contact your child's counselor and view his/her web related information.
- 6th grade - Class of 2024: Ms. McKenzie firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th grade - Class of 2023: Mr. Salinger email@example.com
- 8th grade - Class of 2022: Ms. Rothaupt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Support - Ms. Jackson email@example.com
- Academic Support - Ms. Rudge firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEAM Magnet Coordinator: Ms. Dehbashi email@example.com
- VAPA Magnet Coordinator: Ms. Fletcher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Principal, Counseling: Dr. Lehtihalme email@example.com
Students and parents/guardians please check out the "links" and other information in the above box for informative, valuable, interesting, and cool counseling and guidance related information.
All meetings are by appointment only. To schedule a meeting, please email the Counselor/Coordinator.
The office is open during regularly scheduled school days from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
For the most up-to-date information please join the Hale Counseling Office Schoology Group.
- When you log into Schoology do the following:
- Log into Passport (or click https://lms.lausd.net/home)
- Click on Groups
- Click on Join
- Input Access Code PZTQR-F4R2T
This site is continually being updated.