Leadership /ASB 2022 - 2023
Leadership is a year-long elective class consisting of 7th and 8th graders who are elected officers and students interested in planning school activities and promoting an inclusive campus culture. To enroll in the class or run for elected office, students must complete an application, an interview, and be approved.
To apply to be a part of the Leadership / ASB Program, please do the following:
1. Join the Leadership / ASB Google Classroom for all meeting links and detailed instructions.
Go to: https://classroom.google.com/c/NjcxOTY1MDM1MzJa?cjc=zfhimpt Or use the join code: zfhimpt
2. Attend an informational meeting at lunch on WEDNESDAY MARCH 9th (6th-grade) or THURSDAY, MARCH 10th (7th-grade). Meetings will be in room C204. Please be prompt.
3. Complete the following tasks by Friday, April 1, 2022: (All links and information available in the Leadership / ASB Google Classroom)
- Leadership Application
- Teacher Recommendations (2 or more)
- Interview (to be scheduled)
Parents are asked not to assist students in this process as it is the student that must show responsibility.
Any questions, please contact Ms. Seligson in C204 or Ms. Ferrante in C203.