What To Do After An Absence During Distance Learning
Download the PDF that explains the process...
Attendance During Distance Learning:
- Attendance will be taken everyday by 3:00 pm.
- If a student misses class due to technical issues, please email the teacher to let them know. Students who attempt to log in, but who miss class for technical reasons will be considered present.
- If a student is absent due to illness or reasons other than technical issues, parents must email the school.
- The email should include LAST, FIRST name of student, date of absence, reason for absence, and parent signature.
- Absences that are not cleared will count as unexcused and could lead to truancy.