How To Prepare for School
3. If you have an outside COVID Test, bring a copy to school
4. Check Schoology for your schedule.
6. If you have an old student ID (even from another school), bring it with you and show it at the gate – this is optional, but will help speed up the process.
7. Faculty and staff will be at every gate to help students find their classrooms.
1. A request at https://device.lausd.net was submitted.
2. An appointment is filled out via Google Form: bit.ly/ecfldnw
The pickup address is:
Local District North West
6621 N Balboa Blvd, Building 4
Make sure that you answer 'Yes' to the question 'Do you need a device' and 'Yes' to the question 'Do you need internet access at home'.
COVID TESTING / CONSENT
For families in our magnet or special education programs who are wondering about transportation eligibility, the district sent home letters to parents with information about routes and pickup times this week. If you did not receive a letter, you can find this information on the parent portal. Look for the school bus icon.